Senior Trust Officer, Fiduciary Management (Guernsey)
- Full Time
What is the opportunity?
The Senior Officer, Client Structure will assist with the provision of services providing confidential administration to entities under the management of the Private Client Fiduciary Services (PCFS) business, within Fiduciary Management. You will provide confidential administrative support to members to the Fiduciary Management team, in order to provide exceptional client service.
What will you do?
- Provide administrative support to the Fiduciary Management teams, delivering an unrivalled client experience
- To assist with filing, producing meeting packs, general administration and other regular client support work, including but not limited to, the arrangement of payments, reporting, completion of requests in the relevant databases, compilation and preparation of letters, emails and faxes etc., in order to deliver an efficient client service
- Assist and provide a first line support service to all clients working alongside and assisting members of the Fiduciary Management team
- Act as a point of contact to internal partners and clients, assisting and supporting with day to day banking and administration requirements
- Learn about the RM sales methodology throughout the lifecycle of the client relationship, including fundamentals of working with potential clients and building trust with those clients for a successful relationship. Gain an understanding of client needs, delivering tailored insight and solutions and how to maintain and grow client relationships
- Implement and adhere to corporate policies in accordance with WMI standards and procedures
- Ensure you remain compliant with the Trust Operating Model and adhere to policies and procedures
- Provide assistance in ensuring all audit points are addressed
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent organisational skills and able to use own initiative to ensure that outstanding matters are followed through and deadlines are consistently met
- Minimum five 4 – 9 grade GCSEs including English and Math’s and 3 A Levels or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills with staff members at all levels
- Competent use of various software packages including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook plus fast and accurate keyboard skills
- An understanding of the company and its operations
- Must have a flexible approach and be a genuine team player
- A growth mind-set
- Ability to assist in supporting effective communication with clients verbally and in writing and be a point of contact for the client in relation to fiduciary entities and client portfolios
- The integrity to earn the client’s trust and the business acumen to support mutually beneficial opportunities for the client
- An understanding of Trust and Company and its operations, with previous experience in a Wealth Management/Client Experience Support role, with further training to be provided to right the candidate
- Desire to complete or already be studying towards a professional qualification
< back to vacancies